We are currently accepting registrations from Talley Street, Oakhurst Elementary and The Waldorf School of Atlanta.
Please register for The Waldorf School of Atlanta NOW online.
All other inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Afternoons at MSA
Video and Audio Production for Kids, by Kids.
Unleash your kid's creativity and give them the opportunity to learn content production with the Visual Storytellers Afternoon Enrichment Program!
Our courses provide them with the skills to express themselves through music, stop-motion animation, videos, podcasts, and more. Give your kid a unique opportunity to explore their creativity in an inspiring environment with professional equipment, nurturing and guidance.
Click Here: REGISTER
Join us for learning and fun from 2:15 P.M. to 6 P.M. at 830 West College Ave. Our entrance faces West College in the middle of the church building.
Parents pick the days for any registrations less than 5 days per week. Please leave a note in the comments section at registration so we know what days your child will join us!
The Afternoon Enrichment Program at MSA is a hub for students ages 6 to 12 to nurture their inner creative sparks and express themselves as content makers, Podcasters, stop-motion animators, young directors, editors, crafters of all kinds.
We provide them with space, equipment and opportunities to explore creating and manifesting different ideas. We focus on producing content and working with technology, using iOS devices and professional camera equipment to create videos, short films and music.
Our students also explore multiple creative and artistic disciplines, including painting, sewing, montages, water color and creating art projects daily.
2:30 PM - 3:10 PM: Arrival and Free Time
- Kids arrive and have some free time to settle in, interact with each other, and unwind from their day at school.
3:10 PM - 3:30 PM: Snack Time
- Provide a healthy snack for the children to refuel and socialize with their peers.
3:30 PM - 4:45 PM: Afternoon Workshops and Project Time
- Conduct workshops on video and audio production where kids can learn different techniques, software skills, and creative aspects of the field. Students work on individual and group projects. Sessions are broken into smaller activities or modules to keep their engagement level high.
4:45 PM - 5:30 PM: Arts and Crafts and Park Time
- Kids are engaged in enriching arts and crafts activities. They can create props, design storyboards, or even build simple sets. This helps foster creativity and hands-on learning.
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM: Park Visits (some days)
- On certain days, we take the kids Mead Road Park to give them a break from the indoor activities. It’s a short walk from our studio and we encourage physical activities and games that promote teamwork and socialization.
5:30 PM to 6:00 PM: Free Time and Program Ends
- Parents are arriving to pick up their children, and the program concludes for the day.
|All registration fees are non-refundable and transferable on a case by case basis.|
For afternoon enrichment choices that are less than 5 days, parents pick the days that the students will attend.
2023-2024 Afternoon Enrichment Tuition & Fees
There is a $35 registration fee.
*Make a note in the comments section what days your child will attend.
5 Days Per Week
$549 per month
4 Days Per Week
$499 per month
3 Days Per Week
2 Days Per Week
$379 per month
1 Day Per Week
$309 per month
Registration is due on the 15th of the month prior to next month.
Auto-Pay required for students who will attend our program from month-to-month.
15% OFF yearly registration rates until July 15th.
We do provide discounts for our families who are teachers and who register siblings. Afternoon enrichment offers discounts for teachers and siblings. Break K.A.M.P. program offers discounts for siblings only. Please enter the following codes at registration: